Write for us about News, Fashion, Food topics
AresearchGuide is always looking for new and experienced writers to contribute to our website. We welcome submissions from all writers, regardless of their experience level.
We Reserve the Right to:
- Reject articles without explanation. We understand that our editorial staff may not have the time or resources to provide feedback on every article submitted.
- Adjust article titles as needed. This is to increase reader engagement and make the title more relevant to the content of our website.
- Make major edits to the text. This includes, but is not limited to correcting spelling, grammar, and revising paragraph and sentence structure.
How to Submit an Article
To submit an article, please send us an email with the following information in the following order:
- Title of your article
- Text of the article
- Your bio - 100 words or less
- A link to your website
- Links to your social media profiles
- PHOTO: attach your bio (high resolution, square, minimum size 250 x 250 pixels, jpg format)
Once we receive your submission, our editorial staff will review it and contact you with a response.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take to publish my article? It can take up to 7 business days. The editor checks your text for uniqueness and relevance, collects feedback from our team, and only then comes back to you with an answer.
- Can I write an article for free? We may consider posting your text for free if it is relevant, well-structured, free of grammatical/lexical/paraphrasing errors, and free of references to any commercial sources.
- Can I become a staff writer for AresearchGuide? We would consider doing so if you are able to add quality content on a regular basis.
You can contact us by email: